Sustainability and Inclusivity
Although currently a small business, Re_considered has big dreams and strongly believes in practicing what we preach.
- Circularity is at the heart of what we do. We are dedicated to transforming a system of make-buy-waste into one of reuse-rewear-rework.
- Re_considered uses all second-hand, unwanted clothing as material, sourced from second-hand stores and kind donations!
- Collaboration and kindness is key to reforming the current fashion industry and so we hope you will come along with us and help make a circular economy the norm.
- A sustainable brand is nothing without being inclusive and representative.
- Because we produce our collections on such a small scale, we have a limited size range for each product. However, we can make the items to order and made to measure subject to fabric availability.
- All labels are made from recycled brown paper (recyclable too!), stamped with our logo, and are attached using recyclable twine.
- Packaging for postage is all reused or made from recycled card.